CONTACT US FOR AN ENERGY AUDIT
Are you wondering where you can reduce household electricity costs? You may be interested in a free household energy audit.
What is an energy audit?
A home energy audit is like a health check-up for your living space. Professionals come to your home, look at your power bills and examine your energy consumption patterns, pinpointing areas where your home might be using more energy than necessary. The goal? To help you save money on utility bills, reduce your carbon footprint, and create a more comfortable living environment.
The key components of the energy audit include:
- Appliances efficiency
- Insulation and ventilation
- Air conditioners
- Renewable energy options
- Smart home integration recommendations
- Water conservation suggestions
- Behavioural change guidance
What do you get?
- An energy audit report personalized to you and your living space.
- Free advice on how to cut your energy bills.
- Recommendations that are achievable and local (things you can implement straight away)
- A more comfortable living space
If you are interested in a household energy audit send us an email today!
Email: [email protected]
Did you know?
COOLmob has been auditing homes in Darwin since 2002! Read more about our history here